Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 10, 2014

CBS Grammy Beatles Show Last Night: Good, But Could Have Been Better

For the most part, it was a very good show. The younger singers and bands did a great job interpreting the Beatle songs. And, I enjoyed the historical clips, and, of course, Ringo and Paul performing together. I did miss an hour from 8 to 9 when I went downstairs to Margaritaville to watch the "The Walking Dead." I thought I was recording on the VCR, but apparently wasn't. //// However, CBS should have just aired the whole Ed Sullivan Show from Feb. 9, 1964, in its entirety, even commercials. That would have been the ultimate trip back for me and I'm sure those of us who watched it back then. Also, I would have liked to see the stage recreated for Paul and Ringo and see Dhanny Harrison and Sean Lennon up there playing for their dad's. //// Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. --RoadDog

No comments: