Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 1, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! March 1-3: National Anthem Day March 3


MARCH 1

NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS DAY-- **   What would Homer say?  Peanut butter on anything.  Give a dog some and sit back and enjoy.

NATIONAL PIG DAY--  **  And, they're so good... to eat.

SHARE A SMILE DAY-- **   Never hurts.

REFIRED NOT RETIRED DAY-- **   I guess this is about being retired.  I wish I had more time to enjoy it.  Time goes by so fast now.


MARCH 2

DRESS IN BLUE DAY--  **  To raise money for cancer.  Problem for me is that blue was the color of Union uniforms during the war.

EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION DAY--  **  Nothing gets done without them.

NATIONAL BANANA CREAM PIE DAY--  **  I love most any kind of pie.

NATIONAL DOODLE DAY--  **  I've been known to do this.

OLD STUFF DAY--  **  Walk into my house and you know why I support this one.  Some say I support it too much.

NATIONAL READ ACROSS AMERICA DAY--  **  Also known as Dr. Seuss Day.  Reading is good.


MARCH 3

33 FLAVORS DAY--  **  As in ICE CREAM!!!!    Anniversary of the opening of the first Baskin-Robbins.

NATIONAL ANTHEM DAY--  **  When you-know-what officially became the National Anthem on March 3, 1931.  Reckon I'll be putting the flags out regardless of the major cold here on Sunday.

NATIONAL DAY OF UNPLUGGING--  **  Get unplugged from those 'putes and "idge" phones.

Ice Cream.  We All Scream for Ice Cream!!  --RoadDog

COME SAIL AWAY:  The second part of which novel begins aboard the Tsimtsum, a Japanese freighter transporting zoo animals?


"Life of Pi"

No comments: