Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 15, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! March 15-17: St. Patrick's Day Sunday


**  I'd celebrate that.

MARCH 15

DUMBSTRUCK DAY--**    OK, so I look like that all the time.

IDES OF MARCH--   44 BCE    Julius Caesar was dumbstruck when he was assassinated by Brutus and others.  BCE??

NATIONAL PEANUT LOVERS DAY--**    One of life's little pleasures.  So glad I am not allergic to them.

WORLD SLEEP DAY-- **   (Observed the second Friday of March.)   And,  I sure wish I could sleep like I used to.


MARCH 16

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION DAY--  **  The basis of good government.

LIPS APPRECIATION DAY--  **  Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger's Day.


MARCH 17

CAMP FIRE GIRLS DAY--**  Any organization  for youth is good.  Incorporated March 17, 1912.

NATIONAL CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE DAY--  **  You KNOW I'd celebrate this one.

SUBMARINE DAY--  **   March 17, 1898,  John Holland demonstrated his submarine for the Navy Department.

ST. PATRICK'S DAY--  **   You think I would celebrate this!!!

What's All This Green Stuff?  --RoadO'Dog

TOP TEN TRIVIA:  Blackbird, a chief of the Omaha Indians, was buried sitting on his favorite horse.




No comments: