Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 1, 2019

JSIS: Thank Goodness, No Marchado-- Cubs TV?-- Zion's Blowout-- Smollet's Bust


JSIS--  Just Some Interesting Stuff.

1.  THANK GOODNESS, NO MARCHADO--  I was so happy to see that he signed with the Padres.  That's all we need, another overpaid, underperforming player in Chicago and especially on my White Sox.

2.  CUBS TV--  The rich get richer.  No way I'll pay for or buy this travesty.

3.  ZION'S BLOWOUT--  Hope he's ok,   but I don't much like one-and-done college players or their teams.  I used to be a huge Duke fan, but now I pull against them.  Shame on Coach K for doing the Kentucky thing.  Sure loved Virginia Tech's win over Duke this week.

4.  SMOLLET'S BUST--  Trying to play those Black and Gay cards.  I'm getting more than a bit perturbed by these.

--RoadDog

No comments: