Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! March 5: Mardi Gras 2019 Today and Cinco De Marcho


Theses are from the Checkiday site which has more fays to celebrate and information about them.  I just pick out the ones of most interest  to me.

**  I'd celebrate that.

MARCH 5

CINCO DE MARCHO--  **  Marks the beginning of the season to train your liver for St. Patrick's Day, which will soon be here.  I didn't know of this one before this.  But, I have already been training for today, March 5, 2019, which is Mardi Gras.

MARDI GRAS--**  This year coming mighty late.

FUN FACTS ABOUT NAMES DAY--**    Look up interesting things about your name and other names.  You don't want to be in the Stink Hole Corner in Cribbage.

NATIONAL CHEESE DOODLE DAY--  **  Who doesn't like a cheese doodle now and then?

REEL FILM DAY--  This is for those old reel films you had to thread through a projector.  I never quite mastered the art so  my kids rarely saw a film in class.

NATIONAL POTTY DANCE DAY--  **   That little dance kids do when they need to go to  the bathroom.  I've done a variation of it outside the local tavern bathroom at times.  Come on buddy.  HURRY UP!!!

Drinking With A Purpose.  Well, That's My Excuse Anyway.  --RoadDog

TOP TEN TRIVIA:  with Jack DeRue.   J.C. Penney's middle name was Cash.


No comments: