Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! March 28-31: Friday Is National Vietnam War Veterans Day


Note, there are other celebrations on these days.  I just pick a few of the ones.  For all of them go to checkiday and type in the date.

MARCH 28

CHILDREN'S PICTURE BOOK DAY-- **  So important for early reading.  Every child should have picture books.

EAT AN ESKIMO PIE DAY--  **  Avoid brain freeze, though.


MARCH 29

NATIONAL VIETNAM WAR VETERANS DAY--  **  The last American troops came home March 29, 1973.  I'll be putting up my flags on Saturday.

NATIONAL MOM AND POP BUSINESS OWNERS DAY--  **  The backbone of America.


MARCH 30

PENCIL DAY--  **  Our first real writing instrument.

NATIONAL TAKE A WALK IN A PARK DAY--  **  It is so relaxing.  When I see parks, I don't get as mad with my taxes.


MARCH 31

NATIONAL TATER DAY--  **  Any kind of potato is alright with me, especially loaded baked potatoes, French fries and, of course, tater tots.

NATIONAL CRAYON DAY--  **  Please don't eat the crayons.  Keep that point sharp.

Taters, Taters, French-Fried Taters.  --RoadDog

TOP TEN TRIVIA:  Underwater, you can hear a blue whale's heartbeat from two miles away.


No comments: