Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Completed My Best Picture Viewing

This past Wednesday, I saw the fifth of the Academy Award nominated Best Picture movies. As I said before, last year I saw 37 new movies, none of which was nominated.

The film was Juno and didn't look very promising by the advertisements. It turned out to be my favorite of all five, and would be my pick for best picture. It was definitely quirky with lots of great moments. Quite a trick to make something as funny out of something as serious as a high school couple having a baby.

I also liked the other four movies as well.

If I had to rank them:

2. No Country for Old Men
3. There Will Be Blood
4. Atonement
5. Michael Clayton

All of these movies were a bit strange.

The Dog's Pick for Best Picture, Juno. --RoadDog

No comments: