Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Two More Movies-- Fool's Gold and Spiderwick Chronicles

This last Friday, I went to the McHenry Theater and saw two more movies. It's hard to beat the $3 matinee prices.

Fool's Gold-- Romantic comedy, but with our awful winter and all that blue water and warmth, it didn't do my cabin fever any good. If I had not become a teacher, my second choice was underwater archaeologist so I could look for sunken treasure. I liked the Paris Hilton girl.

Spiderwick Chronicles-- Due to timing, I saw this one second...after the schools had gotten out. Guess who were there in large numbers? I don't normally like to see movies with lots of kids in the theater because of the noise, but they weren't too bad. Lots of parents in attendance.

If you like a sci-fi and special effects, this movie is for you.

Give Me a Good Old 3 Buck Movie Anytime. --RoadDog

No comments: