Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Got Lucky With the Beach Music

A few days ago, I mentioned how we'd found two great Beach Music stations, 95.1 FM (John FM) and 1340 AM (The Boardwalk), that both programmed that Shagging Music 24 hours a day, and even better, stream out over the internet. They join 94.9 the Surf in North Myrtle Beach in the format.

South Carolina's official dance now has three stations playing it over the airwaves and on the internet, as well as Fessa Hooks' Endless Summer as well as quite a few stations on Live 365. Having problems getting the Fessa in lately.

I may not live near ground central, but I can sure get that great music.

I was listening to the Surf do the Beach Top 40, and some of Billy Smith's live show with the 60s high school reunion group. Now, I'm listening to the Boardwalk.

"Fooled Around and Fell in Love" by Elvin Bishop playing right now.

The Boardwalk just went from Talk Radio (Yuck!) to Beach this past Friday, so I picked a good time to tune in. "If You Can't Shag, Get Your ---- Out of Carolina."

Shaggin' My Ears Away. --RoadDog

No comments: