Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Way to Go, Tarheels!!!

It was a VERY boring game on Monday, but, at least the North Carolina Tarheels won and are NATIONAL CHAMPIONS again!!! They are my favorite Big-Time school in college basketball and hopefully some of those players thinking of jumping to the NBA will see what can happen if you stay down on the farm and hone your skills longer. Congratulations to Hainsborough and Lawlor for sticking around.

Unfortunately, they did cost me first place in my tournament pool, where I dropped to fourth, but at least UNC won. Plus, I didn't have any money invested, so "didn't lose nuthin'."

How many national championships is that now?

Tarheels!! --RoadDog

No comments: