Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Litchfield Eleven

I sure could have saved some bucks had the Route 66 meeting been underway Sunday April 19th in Litchfield. I was "forced" to buy those CDs at Wal Mart!! And, the price wasn't bad, either. Just try "downloading" for that cheap!!

$3 CDS

COUNTRY LEGENDS-- with Cash, Williams, Cline, Nelson, Arnold, and 12 others singing the classics.

ERNEST TUBB & FRIENDS-- Cash, Nelson, Jones, Rich, and Clark joining Ernest on classics like "Waltz Across Texas."

MARILYN MONROE-- "I want to be loved by you, just you. Boop Boop de boop." How about "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend," and even "Happy Birthday Mr. President."

BILLY J. KRAMER GOLDEN LEGENDS-- "Bad to Me," "Little Children," and "I'll Keep You Satisfied."


$2.50 CDS and some of the songs on each.

WORKIN' FOR THE WEEKEND-- Rock This Town, Down Under, Rosanna, Danger Zone

BOOTY HITS-- Da Butt, Humpty Dance, Dazzey Dukes, Tootsie Roll

BEST OF HIP HOP-- Thong Song, Gimme the Light, Gangsta's Paradise

GET DOWN 7 BOOGIE DISCO PARTY-- Disco Inferno, Celebration, I'm Your Boogie Man

I WANT YOU BACK 60S R&B-- I Got You, Dancing in the Streets, I Want You Back

SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING-- Boogie Wonderland, Ladies Night, Boogie Nights


Lastly, "Johnny Horton's Greatest Hits" for $5: North to Alaska, Johnny Reb, When It's Springtime in Alaska, Battle of New Orleans, and Sink the Bismarck, among others.

That's a lot of music for $32 plus tax. That's 152 songs!!

I Should Stay Away from Music Sections!! --RoadDog

No comments: