Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

JSS: Got Home-- Final Four-- First Flower-- Yardwork

JSS-- Just Some Stuff.


1. GOT HOME-- After nearly 3,800 miles, 16 days, 8 states, 58 new NTN sites, a wedding, a beach, cousins, eating, and many interesting towns (including not one, but two Charlestons), we pulled our tired selves into the garage last night.

Liz immediately went checking the pcs to make sure that worm wasn't around.


2. FINAL FOUR-- I have my bourbon lines up for the Final Four games today in Margaritaville (the basement bar). I still have three of the four teams in: UNC, UConn, and Villanova. I have UNC and UConn in the final, with Connecticut winning (BUT WILL BE PULLING FOR CAROLINA!!!) Doing a whole lot better than usual on my picks. How'd I know Nova was getting there?


3. FIRST FLOWER-- Went outside this morning and picked the first flower of the season, a daffodil as usual. Daffodils are the smell of spring to me.


4. YARDWORK-- In a short while, I'll be going outside to do some more yardwork. It's been over two weeks since I last worked on it.

It's That Time of the Year, You Know. --RoadDog

No comments: