Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Really Last Look Back at the College B-Ball Season

Yesterday, I was glad to see that the NCAA Tournament was expanded by only 3 instead of that mega-32 they were talking about.

Expanding by the additional three teams isn't what excites me. What I am happy about is that ALL GAMES WILL BE AIRED live over four networks: CBS, TNT, TBS and TruTV (and, even better, I get all of them).

Right now, they are doing a mostly-ok job and cutting away to close games and upsets when they occur, but not as much as I would like. Even when my teams are the prime regional offerings, I don't much care to see a Duke or Carolina blow out. I'd much rather see those close ones and yet I still have to watch the blowouts.

This will put the choice of games up to me (well, the remote).

Good Move, NCAA!! --RoadDog


1955 Comment: I'm afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open the door for a whole lot of foreign cars.

No comments: