Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Drive's A to Z Update: Getting Green, Hey and Highway

THE DRIVES "GREEN" SONGS:

Green Eyed Lady-- Sugarloaf
Green Grass & High Tide-- Outlaws-- (I originally spelled them Potlaws, oops! Well, maube they did.))
Green Manalish-- Judas Priest (Never heard this one)
Green Onions-- Booket T. & MGs (Probably my favorite instrumental)
Green River-- CCR (Creedence, what can I say?)
Green Tambourine-- Lemon Pipers (Pschedelic Enough for you?)

Bonus:
Grey Seal-- Elton John


THE DRIVE'S "HEY" SONGS:

Hey Baby-- Ted Nugent
Hey Bullfrog-- Beatles
Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)-- Neil Young
Hey Joe-- Jimi Hendrix
Hey Jude-- Beatles
Hey Nineteen-- Steely Dan
Hey Tonight-- CCR
Hey You-- Pink Floyd


THE DRIVE'S "HIGHWAY" SONGS (Since I am a BIG ROAD fan):

Highway 61 Revisited-- Bob Dylan
Highway Star-- Deep Purple
Highway to Hell-- AC/DC

I Love It When These Guys Do the Alphabet Thing-- RoadDog


1955 Comment: No one can afford to get sick anymore what with the $15 a day hospital charges!

No comments: