Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 16, 2010

So, Who Were They?

Since music is a big part of my life, this blog reflects that. There are lots of blog entries on the subject. My brother one time said to me, "Oh, that blog with all the music."

I don't know about you, but for me, music brings back a lot of memories.

Every so often, Bob Stroud plays a song by a group or performer that I don't know a lot about, such as these two bands. I am familiar with the name and song, but don't know much about them. So now I do some Wikipedian for a short history.

So, from now on, I will be featuring this "So, Who Were They?" entries on a more regular basis. Usually, these will be lesser-known groups.

I have to wonder whether or not Bob Stroud looks up most of the stuff he says or if he just knows it. I'm thinking he just knows it, more along the lines of a walking, talking encyclopedia.

You can hit the labels below and take a look at some earlier groups.

Lovin' That Old Time Music. --RoadDog

Maxine says the economy is so bad that parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

No comments: