Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

JSIS: Denny's Chili-- Reality Show At Pier West and Angelo's-- SOS

JSIS--  Just Some Interesting Stuff


1.  DENNY'S CHILI--  I see my buddy Denny has been going to various places noted for their Cincinnati Chili and reviewing them.  Most recently he did one called "5 More 4's."  You can get your chili three-way, four-way or even five-way.  I don't know whether to thank or condemn him for getting me hooked on the stuff.  You can read it at www.dennygibson.com/blog.


2.  REALITY SHOW AT PIER WEST AND ANGELO'S--  Last week one of the Reality shows on the Food Network filmed at Pier West in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin.  This week, they are filming at Angelo's on the square in Woodstock, Illinois.  I forget the name of the show, but it has something to do with helping failing restaurants succeed.  Last Tuesday, we met some of the show's people at Donovan's.  We were not impressed at all.


3.  SOS--  We are in the midst of the ten-day SOS Spring Safari Party in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  That's Shaggin' On the Strand and it is a big Beach Music celebration.  Sure would like to be there.  If it keeps raining, we might just float over to there.  By the way, here shagging refers to the dance.

My, Oh My, It's SOS Again.  --RoadDog

No comments: