Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

TV Guide's Bubble Shows

I came across a photo gallery of shows which are believed to be in trouble and might receive the axe for next fall.  There were some that I have never watched, but these I do and would like to see come back.  I voted to keep all these, the percentage of "for" votes appear behind network.  My comments.

Community--  NBC 56%.  Even though they do get a little far-fetched, almost "too Glee" I imagine, though I've never watched that show.

CSI: NY--  CBS 67%.  I can't help it, I like those ensemble cop shows.

Law & Order: SVU--  NBC 68%.  Having a rough time recovering from Stabler's departure, but still good.

Parks and Recreation--  NBC 59%  I would REALLY hate to see this one go.  That is one zany group of folks.

Suburgatory--  ABC 62%.  Seems to have lost its way when the two New Yorkers went over to the "other side."

Vegas--  CBS 67%  Of all these listed, I'd miss this the most.  Besides the excellent characters, I love the music, cars and old Vegas.

Bring Back Vegas!!  --RoadDog


TOO PUNNY:  I didn't like my beard at first.  Then, it grew on me.

No comments: