Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just Some More JSIS: Chad and Jeremy-- Defiance-- Bruins Fans Sing-- New Fogerty Album

JSIS--  Just Some Interesting Stuff.


1.  CHAD AND JEREMY--  Earlier this week, I was watching the "Dick Van Dyke Show" episode where they had the Redcoats on the "Allen Brady Show" and they were really Chad and Jeremy.  Ah, the old British Invasion and all those screaming girls.  Or, were they Peter and Gordon?  I never could tell those two groups apart.


2.  DEFIANCE--  Watched the first episode of this on Scyfy and it looks like it might be a good one.  And I see "Falling Skies" comes back on TNT in June. I enjoy these end of the world as we know it, sorry REM, TV shows.


3.  BRUINS FANS SING--  It was really neat to see those Bruin fans belting out the "Star-Spangled Banner" at last night's hockey game in Boston.  Glad the singer realized what was going on and stopped singing over the microphone.  Chills ran up and down my back.


4.  NEW FOGERTY ALBUM--  This past Thursday, WXRT played a song from John Fogerty's upcoming album.  I didn't hear it, but sure am looking forward to anything from JF.  One of my all-time favorites.  I'll be buying it right away.

"Land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE!!!!"  --RoadDog

No comments: