Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Deaths: Harry's Uncle and Thumbs Up/Down

RICHARD GRIFFITHS, 65

Played Harry Potter's mean old uncle with whom he was sent to live before attending Hogwarts.  Never heard of him before, but have to admit I am a big fan of those Harry Potter movies and those really big books sure did get kids to reading, a really good thing.


ROGER EBERT

Movie critic for the Chicago Sun-Times for many years and co-starred in the popular TV show "At the Movies" with Chicago Tribune movie critic Gene Siskel.  I didn't watch it much, but when i did, anxiously awaited the thumbs up or down.

For the most part, I like to read what movie critics write, but I don't take their advise.  Most times they pan a movie, I like it.


No comments: