Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Finally Got the Boat in the Water


Yesterday, July 11, we finally got around to putting "School's Out...Forever" in the water after having it back in the driveway since the beginning of June.  And, the "neighborhood watch" members of the association didn't even get around to sending a "nasty" letter saying we are not allowed to have a boat in the driveway or yard for any longer than a week or so.

Believe me, anytime you see my boat in the driveway, I am not a happy camper (well..., boater).

We were going to put it in, but then had to go to North Carolina for a week and a half.  We came back and were ready, but then there were predictions for a really bad storm, then I hurt my right knee and then Liz hurt her back.

I decided this week the boat goes in before I go back to N.C. or else when I got back,  was going to take it back to the barn in Hebron, Illinois, and put it up for the year.

Well, It's in the Water Now.  --RoadDog



No comments: