Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

JSS: Fast Clouds-- Chipper's Digging-- School Supplies

JSS--  Just Some Stuff

1.  FAST CLOUDS--  Sitting out FP (Front Porch) this morning enjoying my breakfast, I looked up and had never seen clouds moving so fast.

2.  CHIPPER'S DIGGING--  Also FP, my front porch Chipper (chipmunk) has been a busy little guy (or gal) digging into all my container plants.  I imagine looking for bulbs.  He'll be in trouble if that kills any of my flowers, but he deposits the dirt on the floor.  I tried to get him to sweep up, but he won't.

3.  SCHOOL SUPPLIES--  Hate to tell you kids, but the big stores have their school supplies out now.  They came out the day after July 4th.  First pushing Christmas, now this.  I used to hate seeing the school supplies come out as that meant that I had to go back to my teaching job, but not so much anymore.

Calling It Back-to-School Creep.  --RoadDog

No comments: