Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Movie, Boating, a Baseball Game and a Bonfire Today

After doing some yardwork today, I went to see the movie "Independence Day: Resurgence" where those pesky aliens come back for another shot at earth, twenty years later and we manage to beat them with seconds to spare before we were annihilated.  I'm so proud of those guys.

I then took the boat out for a cruise through Fox Lake, Nippersink Lake and Pistakee Lake to McDonald's in Fox lake where I had one of those great jalapeno chicken sandwiches.

I then went over to Grant High School to see our Fox Lake American Legion Baseball team play Lake Villa in the first round of a double elimination playoffs.  We were leading 6-3 when I  left in the bottom of the sixth (they only play seven innings) so hope they won.

Came home and had a bonfire out on the Strand.

Not a Bad Way to Pass a Day.  --RoadDog

No comments: