Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Those "Idge" Phones "Slave to a Machine"

From the June 19, 2016, "Dilbert" comic strip.

Dilbert is sitting in a meeting room with his pointy-haired boss and a robot.

1st:  Boss, "The robot will be sitting in for me when I'm on vacation."

2nd:  Dilbert, "You can't have a robot in charge of humans!"

3rd:  Robot, looking to the boss, "I got this."

4th:  Robot to Dilbert, "I see you own a mobile phone."  Dilbert, "So?"

5th:  Robot, "Then you are already a slave to a machine."  Dilbert, "NO, I'M NOT!!"

6th:  Dilbert's phone rings.

7th:  Robot, "You can prove you have free will by not looking at that message."

8th:  Dilbert looking at his phone,  "Gaaa!!!  You're already better than a human boss!"

Ain't It the Toot.  --RoadDog

No comments: