Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, July 21, 2017

JSS: Back-to-School Creep Here-- Top Color-- Decisions

JSS--  Just Some Stuff.

1.  BACK-TO-SCHOOL CREEP--  We are deep into.  Every store is advertising back-to-school specials and they all have big displays.  I sure used to hate this, but back when I was a student and a teacher, it didn't start until August.

I knew that school was around the corner and sure didn't need to be reminded.

But now it starts right after (and a little before) the 4th of July.

I also have a weakness for these back-to-school sales and buy stuff I don't need.

2.  TOP COLOR--  The yard is right at peak color right now.  I can't look at it enough.  Color here, color there.  Color all over the place.  Like I said, I try to have color all season long.  This is as good as it gets!!

3.  DECISIONS, DECISIONS--  As I wrote in my RoadDog's RoadLog Blog, these next several days will be ones of hard decisions to make between Antioch's Taste of Summer and McHenry's Fiesta Days.  Right now I am thinking Taste of Summer tonight and Fiesta Days Saturday and Sunday and Taste later Sunday afternoon.

But, We'll See.  --RoadDog

No comments: