Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, July 24, 2017

The White Sox "World Series" Starts Today


For the next four days, the Chicago White Sox and the Chicago Cubs will be playing in their annual Crosstown Series, starting with afternoon games today and tomorrow at Wrigley Field and then two night games Wednesday and Thursday at Comiskey Park (I don't call the park the other names).

Since the All-Star game, the Cubs are 8-1 and the Sox are 0-9.  I don't have much hope (I am a White Sox fan) for anything good coming out of the series for us.  If we win one, I will call that one more win that I thought we'd have.

Those who know me, know that I pull for the Cubs unless they play the Sox.

Actually, the Sox have traded off most of their older players and are stocking up with youth in a rebuilding year.  So, losing games doesn't hurt as then we can get a higher draft choice and another future player (maybe a star).

But, these are four games I would LIKE TO WIN!!!  The next four, that is.

Go You White Sox!!!  As Andy the Clown Used to Say.  --RoadSox

No comments: