Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The $3 Plus Ripoff

Around here, in the northwest Chicago suburban area near the Wisconsin line, we are paying $3.30 for regular and I've seen places as high as $3.40!!!

I realize that we are generally higher than most of the US, but I got to wondering what gas prices were in the rest of the world. Of course, I always knew that gas was really high in Europe.

I checked CNN Money and found the Netherlands at the highest at $6.48, followed by Norway at $6.27. Then, idiot boy has Venezuela at 12 cents a gallon!!

Other prices:

UK- $5.79
Japan $4.24
Cuba- $3.03
Puerto Rico- $1.74-- Hey, isn't this a part of the US?
Saudi Arabia- 91 cents
Egypt- 65 cents
Nigeria- 38 cents

I really wanted to see what gas costs in Iraq. Shouldn't we be getting some oil from them to help pay for all the money we are paying to protect their democracy.

Just Wondering. --RoadDog

No comments: