Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy Weekend--Getting My Irish On

I always get busy deejaying around St. Patrick's Day. Tonight, I'm at the American Legion in Fox Lake. Tomorrow, I'll be at the Cedar Inn in downtown Lake Villa and play right after the annual parade until about six.

Monday, I'll be at Tom's Cafe in Johnsburg.

Reckon I'll be more than a bit tired of Irish music by Monday night.

As usual, the Round Lake teachers have scheduled their bowling bash for today. They always have it when I can't go to it. Too much partying, you know.

Irish for a Few Days. --RoadDog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, darn about the bowling, but blowing you a kiss (cuz I'm Irish...a little) for your Irish days.
Happy St. P day early!