Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Now I Dun Seen Everthing!!!

Hard to believe that someone actually paid $1,300 for the corn flake shaped like the state of Illinois.

It was featured on e-Bay and the winning bid was submitted by Monty Kerr who owns the Trivia Mania website. He'd like to put it in a traveling museum. Probably will call it "Famous Flakes I Have Known."

Now, I'll have to check each flake in each and every bowl of cereal I eat from now on.

Counting Flakes, but Hopefully Not a Flake. --RoadDog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Owww I saw that, too!
I just about died.
Who wants an old corn flake lying around...?
I'd rather have something cool I could hang on my wall, or a tank of diesel for my truck...or...!!!
ANYTHING but a corn flake for $1300.
Glad I wandered over. :)

RoadDog said...

Hey, I have an old teeshirt with the shape of Illinois on it. Wonder what that would go for?