Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

How About a $2 Lobster Dinner

Sounds like a great deal, BUT you have to catch them yourself.

I know you've all seen those quarter catching stuffed animal games where you drop a claw down on the animal and hopefully come away with an expensive stuffed toy. I call them expensive as many people put way more than 50 cents into them to get their prey.

While we were in Alabama, we saw places where you could catch your own lobster using the same way. There was a tank similar to what you'd see in a grocery store with seven or eight lobsters patiently waiting for you to drop the claw on their claws.

I didn't try it nor did I see anyone else try it. I imagine the lobsters are wise to it and perhaps make their own moves to avoid capture and death.

The places all agree to cook it for you if you catch it.

One More Way to Get Your Dough. --RoadDog

No comments: