Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Me and "Indy"

Archaeology has always fascinated me. I'd sure love to go out sometime to a site and do some archaeological work. Sifting through the dirt and clay, you just never know what you'll find. And sometimes you don't find anything. You just never know.

One of the earliest things I wanted to do for a job was underwater archaeology. It was either do that or be a teacher, I taught for 33 years.

If we ever get a site near home, I just might volunteer to do some sifting. I've even thought of buying a metal detector.


MY SYNOPSIS ON THE THREE INDIANA JONES MOVIES

I watched the three movies on USA Network. Here are my short words on each.


Raiders of the Lost Ark-- "I hate snakes." "It's beautiful" and Nazis get fried.

Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade-- Looking for the Holy Grail and battling Nazis. "He chose unwisely."

Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom-- She sure screams a lot. Great food: baby snakes, eyeball soup, giant beatles, and chilled monkey brains served in the skull.

Overall, Pretty Hokey, BUT Fun and Lots of Adventure. --RoadDog

No comments: