Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not Technologically Challenged...But

Every time I walk into a Best Buy or Circuit City, I am overwhelmed. I probably couldn't operate but about 25% of the stuff in those places. There are even items that I don't even know what they do.

I have done been passed by in this technological revolution we now have where today's "new" stuff is outdated within months. I just can't keep up. Plus, I hate learning new stuff when I am so comfortable with the old stuff.

GARFIELD-- April 29th

Jon: "My new cell phone has voice mail, a calendar, an alarm clock, a camera, a tip calculator. a GPS system and it plays MP3 music files."

Next frame. Jon: "It does everything but ring."

Next frame. Garfield: "That would require friends."

Well, I do get an occasional call, but that's all I've ever done on the cell phone. Take a picture?

Stuck in the Way-Back Machine Again. --RoadDog

No comments: