Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Top Ten Beach Music Songs

Every morning, while on the internet and blogging, I listen to 94.9 FM, the Surf, out of Myrtle Beach, SC. They have one of my all-time favorite deejays, Billy Smith, on in the morning. And, they play that great Beach Music that I can't get around here (in Northeastern Illinois).

They allow listeners to vote for their top choices of Beach Music that they play on Saturday.

This week, my top ten are as follows:

1. Drink Up-- Big Time Party Band
2. Get My Fanny Back to the Beach
3. The Boys Are Back in Town-- Young Guns
4. Most of the Pretty Girls-- William Dee & the Weejams
5. Carolina Beach Motion-- Summerdaze
6. Money Honey-- Craig Woolard Band
7. Do That Thang Again-- Archie Bell
8. Put Your Records On-- MarkRoberts
9. Ain't That the Truth-- Danny Brooks
10. Gon Dance-- Ron Moody

Beachin' in the Carolina's...Nothing Fina. --RoadDog

No comments: