Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Not Saying That I'm Technologically Backward, But...

There have been some comic strips out lately that I have especially enjoyed.

ZITS

One good comic strip was Saturday's "Zits" in which the father says to Jeremy, "I'm thinking about starting a blog."
Jeremy- "Dad, nobody just blogs anymore. You have to add video and make it a VLOG."

Dad-- Okay, maybe I'll start a VLOG then."

Jeremy-- "Dad, nobody just VLOGs anymore!"

Dad to wife-- "Stop the internet. I want to get off."

I know exactly how the father feels. I still don't know how to put photos in these blogs.


BABY BLUES

The Dad is holding up his cell phone and saying, "Somebody took a picture of their rear end and put it on my cell phone's home screen and turned my ring tone to the sound of a whoopie cushion!"

He then says, "I wonder who it could be?"

Zoe says, " Yeah! I wonder."

His son Hammie says, "No fair, that's profiling.

I could no more do these things on a cell phone than I could fly. And Hammie is only six!!!

I guess the pc word for my condition is technologically challenged.

I Just Keep getting Farther and Further Behind. --RoadDog

No comments: