Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

NTNin' Down Da Road

Of course, when I'm on the road, I always keep an eye out for a place to play NTN, especially now that my playing days are numbered what with this switch to e-mails only.

I didn't play at any place on my way to NC, or while I was there. Goldsboro doesn't have any sites and the short time I was in Greenville was taken up by the East Carolina game against Southern Mississippi.

I did play at four places on my way home:

PARKERSBURG, WEST VIRGINIA--

BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings)
J.P. Henry's


BROWNSBURG, INDIANA

Quarter Mile Pub
Tripp's

This brings my total of NTN sites visited to 140 for the year and 854 overall. I doubt that anyone else has been to as many. These are all different sites.

Spendin' Too Much Time Playing NTN. --RoadDog

No comments: