Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

JSS: Nicer Snow-- Yes, Virginia There Really is a Desktop-- My Desktop Reward

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. NICER SNOW-- Just came in from my second exercise session out on the driveway and sidewalk. We got snow starting at some time last night and continuing up until now. At least it was lighter, fluffier snow, so I shoveled most of it until it got too deep.

I'd say we have a new six inches on the ground. With temps in the twenties, little wind and light snow, I don't mind shoveling, especially with the garage radio tuned to the classics on the Drive, 96.9 FM radio station.


2. YES VIRGINIA, THERE REALLY IS A DESKTOP-- And I'm not talking computer either. Well, there is a desktop computer, but I refer to the top of my desk in the study. I hadn't seen it for a couple months, but was pretty sure it was still there. After a concerted two hour attack, I found it.

Give me a flat surface and I will CLUTTER. It's just what I do. Just ask my wife.


3. MY DESKTOP REWARD-- One nice thing about clearing off my desk in the study was that I was able to sit in there earlier today and watch the snow coming down and accumulate on the bushes and trees. I was listening to this past Sunday's Little Steven's Underground Garage Christmas Show and eating some of Pam's split pea soup while the furnace blew hot air on my feet.

Now, that's the way to enjoy a snow storm.


Getting About Time to Head to the Beach. --RoadDog

A short fortune teller escaped from prison. She is now a small medium at large. (snicker, snicker)

No comments: