Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Movie Scratches: Obsession-- X-- Girlfriends-- Trek

Next year, I will do a better job keeping up with these instead of having to do all these at the end of the year. Anyway, here are my comments on movies that I saw at the theater this year with date, where I saw it, and cost (not counting popcorn and pop).


OBSESSION-- (Besides having a time trying to figure out the where and how many "s" go in its spelling.) 4-28-- Fox Lake $4-- Fatal Attraction Part 2.


X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE-- 5-6-- Fox Lake $4-- "You wanted the animal? You got the animal." A different kind of brotherly love.


GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST-- 5-6-- Fox Lake $4-- An updated "Christmas Carol." Hilarious.


STAR TREK-- 5-13-- Fox Lake $4-- James Tiberius Kirk puts his crew together for TV while battling misguided Romulan and losing Uhuru to Spock. Great casting for the younger crew.

Sticky Theater Floors, yuck. --RoadDog

I wondered why the ball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

No comments: