Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Great Tournament

Kudos to the folks who put this new tournament together. We have definitely seen lots of great b-ball this past week. I did a count of what I consider to be great games, ones that were close and came up 12 with another 4 upsets and 4 other upsets that were classified as great games as well.

Of course, that Northern Iowa-Kansas game ranks right up there with that great Duke-Kentucky game of all those years back.

I especially like seeing all those "Little Guys" in the Sweet 16. Seeing names like Butler, Northern Iowa, Xavier, Cornell and Saint Mary's is great. I'm pulling for them right down the line, but doubt they'll go much farther.

Greatest Sporting Event of the Year in My Opinion. --RoadDog

No comments: