Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Beachin' It

This past Sunday to Tuesday, I was at Topsail Beach, North Carolina.

My mom's town home is on the second row with views of the Atlantic Ocean to the east and the sound to the west. Sunrises and sunset that way. Second row means that it is not oceanfront.

My cousin Graham has the next door town home of the six. They were built in 1976 and he bought in 1979.

This is a great place for family reunions.


WAY TOO COOL

Unfortunately, this was not the greatest of weather visits. After the warmth of Saturday, it continued all the way to the beach and about two hours after we arrived. I was out on the deck trying to find a Beach Music station and reading the Wilmington News-Star when the cold front blew in and I had to come in.

It stayed cool and windy and a bit overcast Monday. Tuesday was sunny, but still a lot of cold when you weren't behind a wind block. I was fairly comfortable behind the partition between the decks.

Even a Bad Day at the Beach Isn't Too Bad. --RoadDog

No comments: