Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Where Were You February 28, 1965-- Part 4

YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVIN' FEELING-- RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS-- Can't get that scene in "Top Gun" out of my head with all those guys on their knees.
IT'S ALRIGHT-- ADAM FAITH & THE ROULETTES--

CAN'T YOU HEAR MY HEARTBEAT-- HERMAN'S HERMITS-- About the time Herman's Greatest Hits album came out, I had to make a choice of his album of the Beatles' Rubber Soul. I went with the Greatest Hits for better or worse. I was a big Hermits fan, though.
LAUGH, LAUGH-- BEAU BRUMMELS-- What a way to start an album. A classic and favorite of mine from the Sixties.

DOWNTOWN-- PETULA CLARK-- Was that one "hot" woman? Mesmerized me.
ALL DAY AND ALL OF THE NIGHT-- KINKS-- Hard to beat the chords in that great intro.

I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE PARTY-- BEATLES-- Big surprise here with the Beatles having another TWO-SIDED HIT. Who would have imagined? The number one single in Chicago.
EIGHT DAYS A WEEK-- BEATLES

Sorry Beatles, But Herman Won. --RoadDog


Procrastinate Now!!

No comments: