Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Where Were You February 28, 1965?-- Part 3

All comments mine as I was at the beach. Sorry 'bout that. Not really.

I GO TO PIECES-- PETER AND GORDON-- Or is it Chad and Jeremy, I can never tell the difference.
STRANGER IN TOWN-- DEL SHANNON-- One of the most under-appreciated performers of the 60s.

STOP iN THE nAME OF lOVE-- SUPREMES-- OK, now. Let's all put out hands out and do the choreography. Let the music take you.
COME HOME-- DAVE CLARK 5-- I don't remember this one either. But one of my all-time favorite groups who FINALLT made it to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

MIDNIGHT SPECIAL-- JOHNNY RIVERS-- Cover me, cover me. By the Alltime King of the cover. But, somehow, he always made the song his own.
TELL HER NO-- ZOMBIES-- No, No No, No No, No, No....

NEW YORK'S A LONELY TOWN-- TRADEWINDS-- When you're the only surfer boy in town.

Lovin' That Year. --RoadDog


Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it.

No comments: