Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Wacky Person?

With the opening of "Alice in Wonderland" today, you have to wonder if Johnny Depp can pull off the Mad Hatter without becoming too smarmy. We know he has played some great roles in the past, many of someone just a bit eccentric.

Our local paper, the Northwest Herald (here in McHenry County, Illinois) had a voting piece on favorite Johnny Depp characters.

I, of course, had to vote for Captain Jack Sparrow or risk problems with the wife.

As of yesterday morning, the Oddball Johnny Depp had these votes out of 135:

Edward Scissorhands-- 27%
Willy Wonka-- 10%
Jack Sparrow-- 51%
Sweeney Todd-- 3%
Other-- 10%

I don't exactly know who other would be.

Thinking about seeing "Alice in Wonderlamd" after all the kids have seen it. I just hate paying the extra $2 for the 3D glasses, especially when 3D doesn't exact;y do anything for me except hurt my eyes.

Looks Like the Movie Companies Have Found Another Way to Rake in the Bucks. --RoadDog


I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

No comments: