Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hitting the Road Again

Tomorrow, I head out for points south.

I'll be in Cincinnati to check out their St. Patrick's Day shenanigans.

Then, hopefully if I'm early enough, a Snappy Lunch pork chop sandwich in Mt. Airy, NC, the next day.

Saturday, I'll be at the huge Civil War reenactment at the Battle of Bentonville, North Carolina. Around 3,500 reenactors are expected. I've never seen more than 300 at one time.

I'll be spending time with family for the next week in Goldsboro, NC, and down at Topsail Beach as well.

I've got to get my travelin' in before BO and the commod folk get the price of gas too high.

On the Road Again. --RoadDog


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

No comments: