Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Own Dylan Top Ten

Well, if Rolling Stone can do it, so can I. Only I'll stick with my favorites.

10. It Ain't Me
9. If Not for You
8. Mr. Tambourine Man
7. Maggie's Farm
6. You Ain't Going Nowhere

5. Tangled Up and Blue
4. Like a Rolling Stone
3. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
2. Rainy Day Women #12 & #35
1. Lay Lady Lay


I actually could have just written down the songs of Dylan's country effort, Nashville Skyline, as that is by far my favorite album of his. The play list:

Girl from the North Country (with Johnny Cash)
Nashville Skyline Rag
To Be Alone with You
I Threw It All Away
Peggy Day

Lay Lady Lay
One More Night
Tell Me That Isn't True
Country Pie
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You

Good Stuff, Maynard. --RoadDog

No comments: