Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Back to the 80s on WXRT

Chicago's Finest Rock, WXRT 93.1 FM is celebrating their fourth decade in business with an all-80s weekend.  Nothing but 80s music the whole time except midnight to 10 AM.

I'm sure enjoying the music.  The 80s are the last decade where I really liked most all of the music.  Since 1990 I'd have to say that I only like about 50% of the music.  My top decades are the 60s, 70s and 80s.  I was alive in the 50s, but not listening to music that much.

Play On WXRT.

By the way, tomorrow, rival station WDRV's Bob Stroud is featuring the Band from 7 AM to 10AM because of Levon Helms dying.  Should be a good one.

Singing Along With the 80s.  --RoadDog

No comments: