Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

JSS: Arboretum Work-- Fox 25th

JSS--  Just Some Stuff


1.  ARBORETUM WORK--  This past week, when weather cooperates, I've been working on the raised flower bed on the west end of the arboretum.  Moved two really heavy railroad ties to make one side and stackable concrete stones for the others.  Also, I've been weeding, trimming and thinning out plants.

Been meaning to do this for the last ten or more years, but a neighbor called me on creeping into his yard with my burn pile, so gave me the incentive to get hopping on it.


2.  FOX 25TH--  Watched part of the Fox TV special on their 25th anniversary.  I always thought it was going to be a kids/Entertainment Tonight kind of station when it started and wouldn't watch it.  It sort of was, but sort of grew much beyond it.  Sorry I didn't watch "Married With Children" and "The Simpsons" at first.

I now watch "The Simpsons" every week along with the rest of their great Animation Domination lineup.  "Simpsons" just keeps getting better, even after all these years.

Then, there was the great "That 70s Show, " "24," and "Boston Public."

Their sports has certainly revolutionized the way we watch them.  Very thankful for the first down line.

Thanks Fox.  --RoadDog


OLDSTER BUMPER STICKERS:  I Asked My Wife If Old Men Wore Boxers or Briefs.  She said, "Depends."

No comments: