Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why It Takes Me So Long to Do An Entry

I was merrily two-fingerin' my way along the keyboard when I typed in the Okaysions and went looking for some more information on them.

That took about 15 minutes, then one of the sites put me onto You Tube where I saw them performing "Girl Watcher." That was about three minutes... BUT, they had other sixties bands, and the more I looked, the more I had to listen to groups like the Grass Roots, Troggs, Buckinghams, Kinks, Turtles. Paul Revere & the Raiders, Janis Joplin, Fifth Dimension and so on, and so on, and soooooooo....

An hour later, I came across the Beatles. There goes another hour.

I could go a lot faster if I didn't get waylaid so often.

I did find that the Easybeats from Australia had a lot of other great songs besides "Friday on My Mind."

Good Thing I'm Retired. --RoadDog

No comments: