Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

College Football Kind of Day

Watching the Iowa-Wisconsin game right now and the Hawkeyes just scored to take the lead.

I'll be jumping from station to station. Also watching the Northwestern-Michigan State game (I'll be at the NU-Indiana game next Saturday) and unfortunately MSU is up 14-7.Purdue is up 10-7 over Ohio State, that's good.

Then, there is the big Notre Dame-USC game. In the past, I would have been pulling for the Trojans, but ever since I toured Notre Dame, I've become a Fighting Irish fan, AND, THEY ARE a Midwest team anyway.

At 6, it's Indiana-Illinois. Not sure who I'll pull for here. I also used to be a big Illini-hater (I went to Northern Illinois), but I've gotten to be a fan, but I also like Indiana.

Then, I'll have to listen to the Northern Illinois-Toledo game. Toledo has been a major NIU nemesis for as long as I can remember. Northern won last year, but has a 2-13 record in the last 15 games vs. the Rockets. They definitely HAVE OUR NUMBER.

On an NFL note, not real happy with the late game for the Bears tomorrow, but will watch it in good old Margaritaville, my Home home for sports, music, and these infernal blogs.

Gettin' My College Football Fix. --RoadDog

No comments: