Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

WXRT"S Flashback to 1970-- Part 1

Since 8 am, I have been listening to Wendy Rice's Saturday Morning Flashback to the year 1970, one of my good old college days. I was at Northern Illinois at the time and had joined Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity.

Lots of memories in these songs.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN-- CCR-- I was voting in the animal rescue site and the security numbers and letters was ccr3x. Liked the first three letters.
MIDNIGHT RIDER-- Allman Brothers
TAKE ME TO THE PILOT-- Elton John
WORKING CLASS HERO-- John Lennon
LAKE SHORE DRIVE-- Alliota, Haynes & Jeremiah

SWEET BABY JAMES-- James Taylor
SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED-- Stevie Wonder
IF NOT FOR YOU-- Bob Dylan
NATURE'S WAY-- Spirit
VENUS-- Shocking Blue

BELL BOTTOM BLUES-- Derek & the Dominos
I HEAR YOU KNOCKING-- Dave Edmunds
WHERE DO THE CHILDREN PLAY-- Cat Stevens-- From his Tea for the Tillerman album. I played the grooves out on this one.
GET BACK-- Beatles
ARE YOU READY-- Pacific Gas & Electric

Were They Saying "I'm Your Venus" Or Something Else? --RoadDoh


A DOG IS BETTER THAN A KID BECAUSE it doesn't ask for money all the time.

No comments: