Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Axed TV for 2011-- Part 2

Again, there were over 80 shows cancelled for one reason or another. These were just the ones I liked.

LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT: USA-- I always thought a show with Gorham, Monk and Columbo as the cops would have the criminals going nuts.

LAW & ORDER: LA-- This show was getting better after a poor start.

MAD LOVE-- CBS-- Loved the best buddy and best girlfriend.

MEMPHIS BEAT-- TNT-- Blues Music and some great characters.

MEN OF A CERTAIN AGE-- TNT-- Since I am on the older side of these guys, I can relate. I was really a big fan of these last two shows on TNT.

OUTSOURCED-- NBC-- One of the funniest shows with an interesting slant on culture. Instead of a foreigner getting used to American culture, it was the other way around.

PRIME SUSPECT-- NBC-- Much too soon to yank the plug.

"S#! MY DAD SAYS-- CBS-- Of course, Shatner was great, but I really liked the married son and his wife.

Note to TV Execs Trying to Get Good Shows for Their Lineup. These Be Them. --RoadDog


HOW'S THAT AGAIN? Bee in your bonnet...To have an idea that won't let loose.

V-- ABC-- I like my sci-fi. Boy was the alien leader a mean one.

No comments: