Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 9, 2011

A McRib Reprieve

Was I ever happy to espy a sign on the McDonald's at Wis-50 and I-94, by the world famous Brat Stop, that said McRibs. I like to scared Liz to death as my very quick turn in to the place. This was while returning home from Thanksgiving in North Carolina.

This is definitely a pleasant surprise to sink my teeth once again into that absolutely wonderful tasting treat. I thought they were gone for another year back in November.

I wrote about it on the Fun on the Fox website and a couple replies came in saying McRibs were also available at some other McDonald's in the area.

I called the Fox Lake McD's and they said they had them, so I had another one this past Wednesday.

Can You see My Smile Right Now? --RoadDog

No comments: